Please find here some information and instructions relevant to oral presentations.
You can find the allocation of your oral presentation in the program published on the conference website e.g. in the online program https://program.appinconf.com/program/sra/
- Make note of the allotted time for your presentation as these vary slightly between sessions and adapt your presentation accordingly.
- Make sure to leave a few minutes for questions - you will get more information from your session chair
- Come prepared and arrive at your session a few minutes in advance so there is time to set everything up together with the chair.
- If using slides, please use the format powerpoint, google presentation or a pdf
- Share your slides in advance of your presentation! You have several options, you can share via e-mail email@example.com before the start of the conference or upload your presentation to computers at the venue before your session
- If you absolutely need to use your own computer, please contact the chair to make specific arrangements and make sure to have all the required adaptors
We look forward seeing you in Lund!
SRA Europe conference web page: https://sv-se.eu.invajo.com/event/cec/sraeurope2023lundsweden