SRA-E is now inviting submissions of abstracts!
We welcome contributions on topics related to risk assessment, risk characterization, risk perception, risk communication, risk management, risk governance, and policy relating to risk, in the context of risks of concern to individuals, to public and private sector organizations, and to society at local, regional, national, or global levels.
Presentations will be held in the following formats.
1. Symposia: Represent a group of oral presentations (minimum 3 presentations; maximum 5 presentations) by one or more authors each, organized around one common topic + one short symposium introduction by the coordinator + symposium Q&A/discussion. Symposium duration: 90min.
2. Oral presentations: Represent individual oral presentations by one or more authors + Q&A/discussion for all presentations at the session’s end. Individual presentation duration: 15min.
3. Poster presentations: Represent an individual poster presentation by one or more authors + individual Q&A/discussion of the poster.
The new deadline for the submission of abstracts is March 31st, 2019.
Please, click HERE to download the call for papers and full abstracts submission instructions.
Please, click HERE to access the abstract submission system.
Instructions for the submission of an abstract:
- The conference language is English and all abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted online HERE. Do not fax, mail or email your abstract as it will not be considered.
- In order to give a presentation at the conference, please submit a short abstract first.
- Please note that proposals can only be accepted if at least one author has registered for participation at the conference.
More information on the conference in Potsdam is presented on the conference website of the local organisers: https://www.iass-potsdam.de/en/events/systemic-risks-natural-hazards-cyber-risks